Location: SE18 6SW – within minutes of Crossrail, DLR, Mainline Rail Services & Thames Clipper
About Martin Arnold
Martin Arnold are a multi-disciplinary Practice of professional Chartered Surveyors and Construction Consultants, providing expert advice within the construction industry. At Martin Arnold we seek to provide bespoke, innovative and deliverable solutions, continually exceeding our Clients’ expectations. We provide a personalised and flexible approach to each Client’s individual problems and deliver expert advice through a reliable, innovative and professional service.
When you’re part of Martin Arnold Limited, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing company you will be encouraged to perform at your best, work independently and as part of a team.
- Preparation of Pre-Construction Information and Construction Phase Plans
- Raising and issuing F10 notifications
- Develop Designer Risk Assessments for a wide range of residential projects
- Compile Design Risk Registers and closing out design related issues
- Attend Design Team Meetings, resolving design related health and safety issues
- Carry out regular CDM site audits and attending progress meetings
- Compile Health & Safety files during the project for the client at handover
- Working with Clients and Contractors to provide advice on Health and Safety practices on site, in design and future maintenance.