Location: SE18 6SW – within minutes of Crossrail, DLR, Mainline Rail Services & Thames Clipper
About Martin Arnold
Martin Arnold are a multi-disciplinary Practice of professional Chartered Surveyors and Construction Consultants, providing expert advice within the construction industry. At Martin Arnold we seek to provide bespoke, innovative and deliverable solutions, continually exceeding our Clients’ expectations. We provide a personalised and flexible approach to each Client’s individual problems and deliver expert advice through a reliable, innovative and professional service.
When you’re part of Martin Arnold Limited, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing company you will be encouraged to perform at your best, work independently and as part of a team.
- Provide assistance to Chartered Building Surveyors/Associates with the day to day activities on projects
- Assist in a variety of surveys and inspections
- Prepare and produce site meeting minutes, specifications for works, tender and contract documents
- Assist Chartered Building Surveyors/Associates in their role when acting as Employer’s Agent and Contract Administrator
- Analyse site activities; prepare progress reports on time, quality and cost of projects
- Providing any other necessary assistance to enable the successful completion of the team’s instructions
- Giving support and guidance to trainee surveyors within the team
- Driving towards their APC goals through developing their profile and skillset at work