Location: SE18 6SW – within minutes of Crossrail, DLR, Mainline Rail Services & Thames Clipper
About Martin Arnold
Martin Arnold are a multi-disciplinary Practice of professional Chartered Surveyors and Construction Consultants, providing expert advice within the construction industry. At Martin Arnold we seek to provide bespoke, innovative and deliverable solutions, continually exceeding our Clients’ expectations. We provide a personalised and flexible approach to each Client’s individual problems and deliver expert advice through a reliable, innovative and professional service.
When you’re part of Martin Arnold Limited, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing company you will be encouraged to perform at your best, work independently and as part of a team.
- Study the contract drawings and schedules, and information produced by consultants and specialists
- Study the programme for issue of further information
- Study bills of quantities and/or specifications
- Study the Health and Safety Plan for the project
- Study relevant British Standards and Approved Codes of Conduct
- Establish lines of communication with the project Employer’s Agent, Quantity Surveyor, architect, the contractor’s site supervisory/project manager
- Clarify with the Employer’s Agent the standards to be met under the contract
- If requested, advise on materials, construction details, samples etc.
- Assemble and record documents supplied for use on site and clarify how they are expected to be used
- Be able to record findings via report style method