Location: SE18 6SW – within minutes of Crossrail, DLR, Mainline Rail Services & Thames Clipper
About Martin Arnold
Martin Arnold are a multi-disciplinary Practice of professional Chartered Surveyors and Construction Consultants, providing expert advice within the construction industry. At Martin Arnold we seek to provide bespoke, innovative and deliverable solutions, continually exceeding our Clients’ expectations. We provide a personalised and flexible approach to each Client’s individual problems and deliver expert advice through a reliable, innovative and professional service.
When you’re part of Martin Arnold Limited, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing company you will be encouraged to perform at your best, work independently and as part of a team.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections
- Preparing and producing specifications for works, tender and contract documents
- Coordinating members of the design team and project stakeholders
- Acting as Employer’s Agent and Contract Administrator
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc.)
- Analyse site activities; prepare progress reports on time, quality and cost of projects
- Advising on and acting in accordance with the Party Wall Etc Act, as an appointed surveyor
- Advising on and acting in accordance with CDM Regulations and in the capacity of Principal Designer